This information describes how we treat the information provided by visitors, what other information we gather and how we use it, why we sometimes need to store cookies and how to prevent this.
In common with almost all professionally run websites, this website logs the IP address of each visitor in order to keep it running reliably. This is also essential for protecting the website and its visitors from malicious attacks, including infection with malware.
This website provides information as a service to visitors such as yourself, and to do this reliably and efficiently, it sometimes places small amounts of information on your computer or device (e.g. mobile phone). This includes small files known as cookies.
The cookies stored by this website cannot be used to identify you personally.
How cookies are used
- Avoiding the need to ask for the same information several times during a session (e.g. when filling in forms).
- Remembering that you have logged in, so that you don’t have to re-enter your username and password on every page.
By using this website you are accepting that the following cookies will be used
- _ga – expires after 2 years
- _gat – expires after 10 minutes
- _utma – expires after 2 years
- _utmt – expires after 10 minutes
- _utmb – expires after 30 minutes
- _utmc – expires at the end of the browser session
- _utmz – expires after 6 months
Why we use these cookies
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither Norfolk Food & Drink Limited nor Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session. By browsing this website the user has given consent to us to use these cookies.
How to disable cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this, or view the links below). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.